Position: Quality Inspector
Reports To: Inspection Supervisor
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Perform 1st piece, in-process, and final inspection of product to prints, drawings, and job traveler instructions, using all types of inspection equipment.
Job Description – include but not limited to:
- Perform simple and complex set-ups and layout inspection according to written and verbal instructions.
- Ensure that required dimensional results are consistent with the process and properly document all dimensions, tolerance and gages used.
- In-process inspection of product as required.
- Instruct on the proper measurement techniques and distribute any necessary inspection equipment.
- Examine material or product for surface defects such as cracks, pits and incomplete welds.
- Mark parts for acceptance or rejection.
- Identify and control nonconforming material, and support Root Cause and Corrective Actions
- Calibrate and maintain precision measuring tools.
- Inspect incoming shipments for damages or discrepancies in quantities. Document and report inconsistencies.
- Sort, count, package, label, unpack and log inventory of shipped and received items.
- Operate dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts to load and unload supplies.
- Maintain and keep organized inspection records.
This position requires:
Dependability, capable of following processes and procedures through to completion, strong mathematical and mechanical skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Computer skills; Epicor, Excel, Word
To apply, please contact [email protected]